Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully our terms and conditions for hire thank you....
1. Please check carefully the details on your Booking Form, Confirmation of Hire & Invoice. Should anything be incorrect please contact Decorative Chairs. Prices quoted are for one day’s hire only (apart from delivery and collection) unless otherwise stated.
2. Changes to an order can only be made by the lead booking name. Final numbers should be confirmed 1 weeks prior to the event but we will be flexible.
3. All our quotations will include a refundable damage deposit of £25.We reserve the right to charge up to £5 per chair cover and up to £3 per organza sash if an item goes missing or permanently damaged or stained (we allow for the usual washable spillages/stains that may occur). We also reserve the right to charge £5 per table runner, £10 per table overlay and £10 for top table runner, if the item is permanently damaged or missing. We will also charge £45 per bay tree if missing or damage. We will charge £5 for mirror plates if missing or damage and £10 for goldfish ball if missing or damage. We will charge up to £500 if twinkle backdrop is damage or stained with drinks. We will charge £45 per Candelabras if damaged and £75 if missing. We will also charge £2.50 for additional chairs covers and sashes which were not accounted from original order.
4. Decorative Chairs reserve the right to make the final decision when considering what constitutes light food & drink stains to be found on chair covers & sashes. Chair covers that have been damaged by excessive food and drink stains, rips, footprints, drawing, cigarette burns or candle wax will result in a ‘Damage to Items’ invoice being issued to the lead booking name.
5. A deposit of £50 is required when making a booking of which £25 is non- refundable. We accept payment by PayPal, cash, Cheque and balance transfers.
6. Final payment is required 4 weeks prior to the event. Decorative Chairs will send out the invoice 6 weeks prior to the event. If payment is not made to Decorative Chairs, we reserve the right not to attend at your wedding or event. We must receive payment prior to Decorative chairs attending.
7. Decorative chairs do not accept payment by cheque on the day, only cash payment.
8. Clients who require our service with less than one month’s notice must pay in full at time of booking.
9. Should you need to cancel the booking within the final 1 month prior to the event, then full payment is still required. Cancellation notified to Decorative Chairs with more than 1 month notice does not require full payment. We are a family run business we will consider every case on its own merit and may reimburse in full if we fill its appropriate.
10. Decorative Chairs promise to have your venue set up completely the morning of your wedding or the night before. This depends on your venues availability.
11. Decorative Chairs will deliver, set-up and collect all items hired from your venue.
12. Chair covers, sashes and any items hired remain the property of Decorative Chairs.
13. Decorative Chairs will not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property, however sustained arising from any Hired Goods.